Human Performance Master (HPM)
The Association is proud to offer the professional designation of “HPC” (Human Performance Certified) to those individuals who have demonstrated (1) a requisite level of knowledge of Next-Level Human Performance, and (2) a passion for making the world better and safer through the workplace.
Achieving the HPC designation identifies a requisite level of expertise and commitment to be deployed as a next-level performance improvement practitioner, manager, leader, and/or business owner. It signifies your commitment to elevate human performance in the right way for the right reasons.
Requirements for Achieving Your HPC Designation
- Complete a course of study adequately covering the following learning objectives (CLICK HERE).
- Pass the HPC written examination
- Satisfactorily complete the HPC Application
- Be approved by the HPA Certification Board
Requirements for Maintaining Your HPC Designation
- Maintain active membership in the HPA, and (annually)
- Satisfactorily complete at least (1) Core Booster training, or
- Attend the HPA Annual Next-Level Human Performance Conference