"Those who do not read are no better off than those who cannot read."
Over time, with input and reviews from members, the HPA will develop a comprehensive list of recommended reading through which to grow and expand your awareness, as well as to provide the latest of next-level thought and practice.
As a beginning, here is a list of books that have helped to initiate and define the next-level approach to human performance. If you have not yet read any of these, all are highly recommended.
- Start with Why by Simon Sinek
- Viral Change by Leandro Herrero
- The Dan Sullivan Question by Dan Sullivan
- Influencer: The Power to Change Anything by Vital Smarts
- Influence- The Psychology of Persuasion by Robert Cialdini
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- Good to Great by Jim Collins
- Blink by Malcolm Gladwell
- The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business by Charles Duhigg
- Man's Search for Meaning by Viktor Frankl
- The Eighth Habit by Stephen Covey
- Linchpin by Seth Godin
- The Oz Principle by Roger Connors, Tom Smith, and Craig Hickman
- Field Guide to Understanding Human Error by Sydney Dekker
- The Tipping Point by Malcolm Gladwell
- Pre-Accident Investigations by Todd Conklin